Sunday 23 November 2014

Be your own kind of beautiful

Hi, I'm Nasreen - a coffee enthusiast and beauty lover who lives in Durban. Today I begin my journey into the blogging world of wonders. Join me on my quest to discover the best coffee in town as well as my musings on all things beauty related.


I have always had a passion for beauty, even from a young age. The most important thing to remember is that beauty is not about making yourself look pretty. Its about having a warm personality, a beautiful heart and soul as well. On that note, I do love makeup and cosmetics to make myself a little more presentable to the world. There's nothing wrong with being concerned with your outward appearance! I have read countless of blogs that had eventually led me to want to start my own blog and share my thoughts on products, provide some advice and introduce innovative beauty.



My second passion stems from the tiny beans that give off a lovely aroma and taste - coffee! I have loved coffee for quite some time. In recent years I drank waaaay too much coffee to keep me up on those late night study sessions. However, I'm not just a coffee addict. I love everything about coffee - the aroma, flavour, richness and body. My blog will feature coffee reviews from the variety of coffee shops in KZN. The best part of having a lovely cup of coffee is the accompaniments! I mean who can say no to that yummy, attractive cupcake staring at you from the coffee shop window? I know I can't! My quest shall be to discover the best coffee in town.

My blog name was derived from these two obsessions - beauty and brewed (coffee). I have decided to venture out into the blogging community to help me gain more knowledge as well as provide relevant thoughts and reviews to my readers. This is my own small space on the world wide web.


If you wish to contact me for any reason, drop me an email: beautybrewed@gmail.com. Alternatively, you can tweet me @beautybrewed

Happy Reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment